This is the newest version of Slax 2.1.
Usage instructions :
2. Open. Rar package,unzip Iso file.
3. Burn. Iso file to a blank CD-R disc, using the preferred Burn program such as IMGBurn, CloneCD or genius.
4. Make sure your BIOS settings that your computer is set to launch first from CD-ROM.
5. Turn off the Power of the Xbox 360 and the computer.
6. Make sure that the power and video cables are connected to an Xbox 360.
7. Remove the tiny black SATA cable from Hitachi's DVD drive back and connect the PC to replace the SATA cable.
8. Turn on the Xbox 360 and PC at the same time. Restart the computer with the Slax CD, and wait until the screen is loading Login sign.
9. If the screen says "Spinning Up Disc ...", press the eject button, and Slax should continue loading.
10. Finally, check that the drive is ModeB mode.
Works with almost Every Hitachi